Introducing Wake Watch  

I wanted to take this opportunity to let you all know that I have begun a new blog at my new home with Deacons Illustrated, Wake Watch. It's just getting started and there are some kinks to work out, but we'll get things going and hopefully you will all come join me. For those of you who have been Old Gold & Blog subscribers, I'm working on getting RSS/email subscriptions available, but bear with me until I can figure out a way to do it.

The goal here is to fill the void left when I moved from here at Old Gold & Blog to Deacons Illustrated. Let me know what you'd like to see, and I'll do my best to accommodate. Thanks for hanging in there the last couple months while I got settled in with Deacons Illustrated. Hopefully this will let you get your daily Wake fix once again.

The new blog is completely free, but I want to remind you all that we're still offering a free 30 day trial of the premium content at Deacons Illustrated. This includes all the premium stories regarding recruiting, exclusive premium stories about the current teams and athletes, and access to the premium message board. To take advantage of this offer, all you have to do is visit this link, fill out your personal information, and enter the promotional code: DEACS30 (case sensitive).

Thanks everyone, hope to see you on Wake Watch!

10 comments

Post a Comment