Catching Up  

Greetings WF fans!

It's been a tough weekend, as I'm sure you all know well enough. The Demon Deacon football team suffered a very tough loss to NC State, which all but ends our hopes at heading to Tampa.

However, don't quit on the team! As I said in my first ever post on the site; either you fully support this team, or you can hop off the bandwagon.

The men's basketball team is off to a great start with a 94-48 thumping of NC Central. The Deacs have a few more tune-up games, before heading out West for the Anaheim Classic.

Also, don't forget about our men's soccer team who suffered their first loss of the season in the ACC Tournament. Sure it's tough, but the National Title is till the goal for this team.

So with that said, I hope you all have a wonderful week, and be sure to look for a Q&A with some BC folks this week!

7 comments

  • Anonymous  
    11/23/08, 2:29 PM

    Stop acting like you care if you don't.

    Thanks.

  • Anonymous  
    11/23/08, 5:08 PM

    Obviously there's some frustration here at the death of this blog.

    You should try to get some other writers on board so there is more material on here. This was a great blog and now it's just a disappointment. For West Coast stuff I don't mind providing some commentary on here (I'm going to the Anaheim classic this coming weekend). Put some effort back into this thing and you'll get your audience back.

  • Anonymous  
    11/26/08, 12:05 PM

    At least put your name. But listen man, I'm a high school Junior so it's really tough to update the blog. I don't get any revenue for this, I was strictly volunteering. Sure I'd love to be able to devote a lot of time, or if I was earning revenue then I would definitely make more time.

    But with a job, schoolwork, and an internship going on right now at a local sports station it's tough to be able to update this a lot just because I want to.

    And just so you guys know Zach clearly stated he wouldn't have time now that he has the Rivals obligation.

    Scott email Zach at oldgoldblog@gmail.com to get in touch with him about possibly writing for the blog.

    I'll admit at first I thought I would have time...but now I realize that I really don't with all the things I have going on. I'm much more worried about getting into college than a blog.

    Sorry if you think my priorities are wrong, but hey you're entitled to your opinion, and I'll respect it.

  • Anonymous  
    12/3/08, 12:16 AM
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  • Anonymous  
    12/3/08, 10:25 AM

    wow... this is why you dont trust a high schooler to take on big responsibilities.

  • Anonymous  
    12/3/08, 12:13 PM

    This isn't a responsibility.

    It was something that I just wanted to give a try. Obviously I don't have the time necessary to upkeep a whole website.

    And Zach has his own thing to do. I'm really disappointed by the way some of you guys have reacted.

  • Anonymous  
    12/18/08, 9:23 PM

    Bright Idea of the week!! This JUST in...

    Have one of your loyal fans take over. Monetize the site.

    Let anyone take over. A successful blog is a great experience.

    Post:

    Free Blog to Good Home, they do it with horses all the time.

Post a Comment