Wake Forest vs. Virginia Preview  

This is should actually be pretty simple. Some of you may have noticed that last night Clemson beat Virginia by 30 at Virginia. Simple transitive property would say that Wake should win by over 20 tomorrow.

Somehow I don't think it will be quite that easy. Obviously UVA is not happy about that loss and will come in Saturday with a chip on their shoulder. It wouldn't surprise me to see Sean Singletary score almost 30 .

Thankfully, after losing to Georgia Tech, the Deacs should have a bit of a chip as well. They didn't like losing at home and I don't expect them to let it happen again. I think both Jeff Teague and James Johnson will score 20+, and I can't imagine the team will turn the ball over more than 10 times.

Games in which both teams are coming off of a bad loss can be somewhat unpredictable, but Wake's had an extra day to prepare and is itching to get back out and start a new streak in the Joel. Wake wins, 76-68.

0 comments

Post a Comment