ACC Baseball Tournament  

I know my baseball coverage has been spotty (at best) but with the ACC Tournament now upon us, and Wake having manged to make it in, we'd better start talking about it a little bit more.

The tournament starts tomorrow, with Wake's first game against Florida State. Wake is in a pool of 4 teams which will play a round robin followed by a small tournament. Despite a difficult and trying season, Wake has the opportunity to finish on a real high note, and a good performance could allow them to sneak into the ACC tournament (however I believe this is extremely unlikely.

Wake's official Tournament preview is here, and the conference preview is here.

I'll post updates throughout the tournament (of which I will probably see very little due to lack of TV access here in Houston) as we hope for the best.

On another note, it has been brought to my attention that we are exactly 100 days away from kickoff in Waco. I certainly can't wait.

0 comments

Post a Comment