Talking Golf  

Golf is actually a sport I love, however following college golf to the extent that I can write regularly about it just isn't practical. It's one thing to go cover a football or basketball game, but a golf tournament is something else entirely.

Nonetheless, with both the men's and women's golf teams playing for national championships, now seems as good a time as any to talk a little golf.

As of right now the Women's championship is finishing up (Wake is one of 14 teams still out on the course) and Wake is looking to capitalize on today's solid round to make a top 10 team finish. You can see the full team leaderboard here. Nannette Hill is the top individual for Wake, currently tied for tenth herself. That leaderboard is here.

Having won the central regional, the Men's team will kick off national championship play next week. Golfweek has put Wake as a "leading challenger," one tier below the "best bets."

2 comments

  • Unknown  
    1/7/13, 4:35 AM

    Thank you for some other informative web site. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal way? I’ve a challenge that I’m simply now running on, and I’ve been at the look out for such info.
    Used Golf Simulator

  • Unknown  
    1/8/13, 4:31 AM

    This is really interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your site in my social networks!
    Optishots

Post a Comment