An Even 300  

Hopefully you all had a great Memorial Day! I happened to notice, as I went to write this post, that it is the 300th post I've made to Old Gold & Blog. As fun as it has been to write, I don't think I would have been able to keep it up the way I have were it not for the support I've gotten from all of you, the readers. Big thanks to all of you!

This summer I'm working with middle schoolers in a church youth group. It's going to be a lot of fun, but we're going on several trips that will keep my away from a computer for several days at a time. I'm leaving tomorrow and won't return until Friday afternoon, so there won't be any updates until then.

With the baseball team having been knocked out of the ACC tournament their season is almost definitely done, leaving only a bit of golf and tennis left to be played for this year. We'll probably spend the rest of the summer talking about the upcoming football season. Either way, I'll be back this weekend to get back at it.

Enjoy your week!

0 comments

Post a Comment