Sudden Surprises  

Change of plans. In the last 24 hours I've been informed by my boss that he lost several leaders for his high school mission trip and needs me to come. I'm getting on a bus this morning and headed to New Orleans until the night of the 30th. I also have a quick middle school trip the 1st through 3rd of July.

It will definitely be an awesome trip, but it's going to make it more difficult to get parts of the preview up every day as I had originally planned on doing. I'm going to do my best but we'll just have to see how it works out. I love getting new content up every day for you guys but you'll have to bear with me if it doesn't quite work out that way. I'll do my best, and I would expect to see a post previewing the defense up on Monday.

Prayers for the high schoolers I'll now be with and the middle schoolers I'm leaving behind are much appreciated!

0 comments

Post a Comment