Wake Forest on a Sunday  


That was the scene last night on the Quad, as Wake Forest fans showed up to roll in memory of Skip. I applaud all of you who were able to make it out, and I hope to see the tradition continue in the future. I'll try to get a daylight picture up when there's a good one available later today.

Those who have been looking for them have probably already found most of these, but I thought it would be good to point out some of the better ones.

I was proud of the Winston-Salem Journal for their excellent coverage the last couple days. Thanks for making sure Skip's legacy is recognized.

There were other good pieces out there, and some good responses from fans and fellow bloggers.

All in all, I think the sports community did an admirable job respectfully remembering coach, and I think Wake Forest fans can be satisfied.

1 comments

  • Anonymous  
    7/27/08, 10:13 PM

    Good stuff Zach. I thought that rolling the quad was a great way to remember Skip. He was always a guy who made himself available to the student body and was a big reason why the quad got rolled so many times in the past few years. Keep it up man.

Post a Comment