Live Blog: Wake Forest vs. Clemson  

We got lucky tonight, as Willy Mac and Chili from Clemson blog Block-C have been kind enough to allow us to join them for tonight's live blog. I actually think it will end up being pretty fun as long as people keep things civil. Start time for the live blog is listed at 6:30, but I have a feeling it might be a little later than that. Just remember that we're (sort of) their guests, in that they'll be doing the moderating, so do your best to play nice. I'll be posting from the game, and I'm looking forward to a good one!

5 comments

  • Anonymous  
    10/9/08, 10:58 PM

    Way to go, Wake Forest!!! Zach, the ONLY reason this worked is because we won. But.... WE WON!!!!

    (but please don't do this again) We need Wake snark.

  • Zach Smith  
    10/9/08, 11:41 PM

    I agree, it wasn't optimal, but no one stepped up to help host on our end so it was the only option. I'm glad we won too, and I'll be running things next weekend for the Maryland game. Looking forward to it.

  • Anonymous  
    10/10/08, 11:05 AM

    Yes, I understand. Kat ('95) and I have made a pact to find video and wireless access for the next game where you need a liveblog moderator. Not that we'll know what we're doing, but it'll get us off the 'enemy' blogs.

  • Anonymous  
    10/10/08, 2:01 PM

    I'm always up for running the live blog, but I won't have access to the game next week.

  • bathmate  
    12/30/09, 6:38 PM

    very nice blog......
    i like your posting ,this is the better blog.

    Bathmate

Post a Comment