Wake up call: In need of a live blogger  

First things first - I need someone to help run a live blog tomorrow night. Basically it just requires approving comments and providing your own commentary. Scott did a great job for the Navy game, but I'm pretty sure he said he has to work and won't be able to do it for this one. I think he'd tell you it's not too difficult (as long as we remember to flip the switch that allows comments!) Shoot me an email or leave a comment if you're interested and will have access to a computer during the game.

As for the news:

Very bad news from practice - Sam Swank is questionable for the game and will be a gametime decision. He strained his hamstring in practice Monday and did not practice yesterday. This is clearly not good, but I don't think it's cause for a freakout. First, Swank may still play, and second, Shane Popham is plenty capable. I don't expect this to be the difference in the game.

Also from the Journal - a game preview

The soccer team kept up the unbeaten streak with a 2-0 victory over UMass last night. Good to see them continue to take care of business.

I've been trying to get a Q&A done before tomorrow but I'm having trouble getting in touch with the Block-C guys. I'll try to get something done today, but no promises.

3 comments

  • Anonymous  
    10/8/08, 11:49 AM

    feedback@block-c.com goes to myself and Willy Mac.

  • Anonymous  
    10/8/08, 4:47 PM

    You're right, gotta work (but I think i'm sneaking out early to go watch at the Mirage sports book if anyone wants to meet up)

  • Anonymous  
    10/8/08, 6:14 PM

    Second thought - You should have the live blog tonight since everyone is pumped up about this game tomorrow. It'll be like the messageboards x100. On second thought, that might be a bad idea...

Post a Comment