Live Blogger?  

It's another midterm week for me, so I apologize for the low post frequency. I'm working through the Clemson replay and hope to get it done in the next 24 hours.

Furthermore, I'm going to the beach with some friends this weekend and may or may not have internet access. I think I had one or two people mention they could help this week - shoot me an email if that was you, or even if it wasn't you and you're interested.

Couple quick links to things of interest:

Dan Collins just started doing a blog - "My Take on Wake." It's really good stuff and allows him to cover stuff he wouldn't get to talk about in his regular articles. Check it out.

In the aftermath of Bowden's firing/resignation at Clemson, Jim Grobe is not interested in the job. I think most Wake fans were confident of that anyway, but it's good to have him confirm it.

Swank is still questionable for this weekend's game at Maryland.

Basketball media day happened recently, and we're starting to get some coverage. Here's an AP preview, and SI also lists Wake as the #8 front court in the country. Andy Katz puts Wake at #16 in his final preseason top 25, at the bottom of his "second tier" of teams.

0 comments

Post a Comment