The Slow but Busy Week  

With the entire Wake Forest campus taking this week for exams, sports news is going to be pretty slow. No team is playing a game this week except for the Soccer team's game on Friday night, and with plenty of exam work of my own I won't be going out of my way to find things to write about. Until we start talking soccer again on Thursday (most likely) it will be pretty quiet around here.

For the time being feel free to browse through the posts accumulated over the two and a half months the Old Gold & Blog has been in existence. I'll help you out with links to some of the most popular posts so far:

UNC Domination Post-Game (October 27)
Skip Prosser and the Fairfield Game (November 9)
and of course, Wake vs. Notre Dame Live (December 8)

Also, a Couple I was Particularly Fond of:
A Hard Look at Screamin' Demons
Old Gold & Blog on the Radio

I want to thank everyone who's been reading the Old Gold & Blog this fall. Although I write primarily because I enjoy writing, I'd be lying if I said I don't take pride in seeing the number of people who visit the blog grow. I definitely need to thank the DeaconSports message boards and all of the posters over there for not giving me a hard time for my shameless self-promotion, you all have definitely been my largest audience.

Finally, to pique your interest a little bit, the Old Gold & Blog will be looking to expand and grow in some fun ways over the next month heading into the new year, so be looking forward to that!

Many thanks,
Zach

0 comments

Post a Comment