Wake Forest vs. UConn: Meineke Car Care Bowl  

The Meineke Car Care Bowl is upon us, and with it comes one final beautiful day of Wake Forest football. One last chance to enjoy Kenny Moore and Steve Justice, Kevin Marion and Jeremy Thompson (and of course don't forget Trey Schmidt and Max Opamuratawongse). Anyway, I feel like an idiot writing like that (I'm not Lennox Rawlings and hope to never be confused for writing like him) so I'm going to move on to bigger and better things.

The MCCB kicks of between the Deacs and UConn in about two hours, and I will be firmly planted on the couch in support of their efforts. I applaud all of you who will never read this because you're going to the game, however for those of you stuck at home like me, you're welcome to crash here. We'll call this a bit of an Open Gameday Thread, so post your thoughts on the game below. I probably won't be around too much because I've got some Wake friends coming over to watch with me, but we'll see how it goes.

Go Deacs!

1 comments

  • Zach Smith  
    12/29/07, 2:35 PM

    Well that was a rough half. I can't really say anything bad about the defense who only gave up 3 points, but the offense hasn't been able to sustain any drives. The punt coveage on the return looked really bad though. For whatever reason I'm still not overly worried. I really feel like we're the better time and I think we'll prove that in the second half.

Post a Comment