Into the Airwaves  

Some of you may have recently noticed that ACC Nation was added to my blog roll over in the right column. The last several weeks the Old Gold & Blog has been featured in their weekly "Tuesday Twelve" feature that takes a look at the ACC blogsphere and highlights something going on at all 12 schools.

This week ACC Nation hosts Patrick Hite and Jim Quist asked me to join them on their weekly ACC Nation radio show/podcast to talk about Wake Forest, and I was more than happy to oblige. They do a great job every week and I highly recommend listening to the whole thing, but they brought me on to start talking about Wake at the 28 minute mark and talked exclusively about Wake for the next 7 or so minutes. We briefly discussed the men's soccer team and the Meineke bowl, and more extensively early season basketball, so make sure to check it out.

To listen to the show, click here and either play the show in your browser or download it to your computer to play it in Windows Media Player, iTunes, or any other media player. Better yet, subscribe to the podcast and listen to it weekly. You can also find a brief summary of the entire show here.

Enjoy!

2 comments

  • DeacDad  
    12/4/07, 11:29 PM

    Cool show. You sounded great.
    Look forward to future guest spots.
    Did you get questions in advance or just lots of prep to be ready for anything?

  • Zach Smith  
    12/5/07, 10:42 AM

    Thanks.
    I knew we were going to be talking mostly basketball, with a little football and soccer, but not specific questions. I spent a few minutes looking over some stats before hand, but at this point I know a lot of it off the top of my head anyway.
    It was definitely a neat experience.

Post a Comment