Gameday  

Well I clearly didn't get an interview done (no one seemed to interested with the holiday) and so gameday is here without much fanfare (and without a way to watch the game).

Hopefully we take care of business and make it 8 wins - a very respectable season. I've got my correspondent Steve Edwards at the game so we should have a solid report when it's all over.

Also - Basketball beat Winston-Salem State last night 73-53. I didn't even get to listen to it, but from what I've heard it sounds like we started off very sloppy and recovered to play better later. Rebounding improved and defensive intensity is still good, scoring struggled to do inaccuracy from the outside and a continuing lack of inside presence. You can get a full report here from the Journal.

Also need to give some credit to the Women, who upset no. 10 Texas A&M 53-46 in the Virgin Islands to go to 2-0 in the tournament. Congrats, ladies.

That's about all I got right now. I'm about to hit the golf course and am hoping to find some Sirius radio to catch some of that broadcast later this afternoon. Have a great holiday Saturday!

0 comments

Post a Comment