Happy Thanksgiving!  

I hope everyone is enjoying time off for Thanksgiving, and although I'm not totally neglecting it I'm certainly not being quite as fastidious here on the blog as usual.

Since I'm out in California I will of course not be at the Basketball game Friday night or the Football game on Saturday. I've already got someone who's going to do a write up for the football game, but if there's someone who will be attending the basketball game who'd like to write a little something for the blog, let me know.

Working on a Q&A for Vandy, but with everything people have going on this week don't be be surprised if it doesn't come together.

Thats all for now. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with friends and family. I also want to thank all of you for showing interest in this blog through the fall. It's been a joy to write, and it's always great to see that there are people interested in it. Thanks for your support so far, and I look forward to continuing to write for you going forward.

0 comments

Post a Comment