Signing Day News Blitz  

Plenty of news articles coming out for Tuesday. I'll try to keep a running list here. Needless to say, things are looking pretty good. Pretty, pretty, pretty good.

WS Journal - Dan Collins

Rome Tribune - Tony Woods
USA Today - Prosser Gets Credit
WWAY Wilmington - Ty Walker
Atlanta J-C - Top Class

I'm sure I'm missing several more, but that's a good start. Let me know if I missed something.

By the way, I recognize I've been mostly just pointing you to places to read things elsewhere these last couple days. I hope to write something opinion-wise about the recruiting class hopefully sometime tomorrow, but its just been one of those weeks when it comes to school. The NC State interview should be coming tomorrow, and I'll of course be covering the game Saturday.

0 comments

Post a Comment