I Hate Time Warner  

The idea of Time-Warner picking up this game and showing it throughout North Carolina isn’t bad, but the execution is clearly awful. When Winston-Salem and the entire surround county can’t even see the game when it starts (yet to be determined if we’ll see it at all) you’ve got a pretty terrible system going on. To be honest I can’t imagine there are more than 100 people in this county who care about this fishing show. How can we not get this game on TV?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I’m not sure this is actually better than having it on ACC select, because I’d be more than happy to pay to see this game then not see it all. Add to that the fact that no one can get through to TWC to find out the problemand you’ve got a very very bad situation. All I can say is this fishing show better not last very long (hopefully only a half hour) and then we’ll get the game. I’m not counting on it at this point.

0 comments

Post a Comment