Around the Interweb: Terrance Robinson Leaning Towards Wake  

From time to time I find blog posts or newspaper articles that are off the beaten path for most Wake Forest News. "Around the Interweb" is my way for sharing these with you and commenting on them myself. Enjoy!

When I returned home from church this morning I was surprised to find an article from my hometown paper, the Houston Chronicle, that my dad had left out for me (I'm flying back to school tomorrow morning). The article was a feature on Terrance Robinson and the decision he's making between Wake Forest and Boston College.

I've read a lot about Robinson, knew he was from Texas, and have been hopeful that he'll be on the Wake sidelines next fall. Somehow, though, I had failed to realize that he was from so near to my home. It would certainly be fun to have a hometown guy playing for us.

Read the story on the Chronicle website here.

Based on that it sounds like he's leaning towards Wake, but we'll see what happens when he visits Boston next weekend. Apparently part of Boston's appeal is that he has family there. Although I understand how that can be a strong draw, I somehow think Wake's weather and fan base will win out.

0 comments

Post a Comment