Tuesday Morning Round-up  

There are a couple notes of interest here on Tuesday morning:

Defensive Coordinator Dean Hood is set to be named Head Coach at FCS Eastern Kentucky University, apparently at 2pm this afternoon. This is definitely an unfortunate loss for the Deacs, but I expect that whoever fills his shoes will do so admirably and that next season's defense will be just as incredible as we all expect it to be.

The basketball team heads down to Clemson tonight for a 7 pm tip. I'm hoping to have an interview up later, but it seems that may have fallen through. If there isn't one I may attempt some sort of preview, but we'll see. Have to figure out my new class schedule and when I can write.

Last night I was a guest on the ACC Nation radio show/podcast, which provides an excellent look around the ACC every week. You can listen to the whole show (or just my part - I think it starts about a third of the way through the program) here at ACC Nation.

0 comments

Post a Comment