Preview: Wake Forest at Boston College  

I'm relatively certain that I'm going to be wishing I was already back in North Carolina today. As far as I can tell there is no place to see the game here in Texas, so for the first time this season I will see exactly zero of a Wake game - and our second conference game at that.

I guess there's nothing that can be done, so hopefully correspondent Steve Edwards will watch the game on TV and give us a full report. Otherwise we'll be stuck with the AP and Dan Collins (both great, but everyone needs a little OG&B now and then).

I saw that the line opened at Wake +5.5, but apparently it's closer to Wake +4 right now. I guess going on the road in the ACC for the first time warrants that a little bit, but I think Wake may be getting ready to surprise some people.

I don't want to assume that what we saw against BYU is what we're going to see every time the Deacs hit the floor (because it's not) but hopefully we'll find something close more often than not.

As far as BC is concerned I don't know a whole lot (it's been difficult to see too many ACC teams play here in Texas over the last month) other then the fact that they lost there last game against nobody. This is a great thing since it means they clearly aren't very good. It's also not great because it means they'll be out to make sure they don't lose again. I think we'll see some fire, but hopefully there isn't much to back it up.

If you know more, please feel free to share!

0 comments

Post a Comment