Back from Break  


I realize I let myself disappear after Wake’s loss on Thursday and didn’t post again all weekend. There was plenty of interesting stuff going on in the tournament and throughout college basketball, but I ended up just taking the weekend off from writing. I apologize for not letting anyone know I was going to do that, but I sort of surprised myself with it, too.

Anyway, I’m back on campus after Spring Break and will be back to a daily-ish posting schedule. We’ll talk baseball, basketball aftermath, spring football, and probably some spring soccer for good measure. If there’s anything else you’d like to see covered feel free to let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

(Not my picture - in fact nothing like my spring break at all. Still, you get the idea)

0 comments

Post a Comment