Baseball, Golf, and Tourney Prep  

It’s been relatively slow since Saturday, which is okay with me since it gives me a little break. Baseball won 2 of 3 over the weekend against Clemson. It’s good to see them getting back on the right track after the rough start.

I doubt golf will get serious coverage here, but they won their tournament in South Carolina this weekend, coming back from 5th place on Monday to win. Congrats to them.

Not being around school I can’t really provide any significant basketball coverage until the game starts on Thursday, but I did see today that James Johnson was named 3rd team All-ACC. Not a bad honor, although I’m more interested to see how the Rookie team voting works out. Honestly, I find Jeff Teague’s body of work this season more impressive than Johnson’s.

I can’t promise anything, but I’m going to try to break down the tournament tonight or tomorrow as we prepare for Thursday’s matchup against Florida State. I know many of you will have work (plus the game isn’t on easily accessible TV outside ACC territory) so I will definitely be providing in-game coverage, perhaps even more regularly than I usually do so that everyone can follow along as easily as possible.

Time to start drinking the kool-aid: five game winning streak here we come!

0 comments

Post a Comment