Wake Forest Spring Football Day 2  

Welcome to day 2 of Wake's spring football practices. It really wasn't any different from the first day. The guys did more or less the same rotation of drills they did on Wednesday and since they still don't have any pads on it was hard to really see anything different. I was able to take some pictures which you can see below.

Saturday's practice should include shoulder pads so we'll start to see some contact and get a better idea what's going on. I'm planning on being at that one as well. Hopefully then we'll get a better idea how the offensive line looks.

I also had the opportunity to talk to Coach Grobe for a few minutes, and I'll post the text of that conversation later today. I may be able to get the audio up as well, but my primary voice recorder died and I had to use a backup option, so I'm not sure the quality will be good enough to be worth it. We talked primarily about the new members of the coaching staff and how they're fitting in with him and the team. Look for that later today.




0 comments

Post a Comment