Wake Forest at Georgia Tech: Open Game Thread  

First of all, I apologize for not having any preview for this game or even letting you know there wouldn't be one. Things got surprisingly busy for me towards the end of this weekend and I just wasn't able to make it happen.

HUGE thanks to Evan Lepler for the excellent work he did for Old Gold & Blog Thursday night. His services are greatly appreciated, both because he was able to lend me a hand and because he did some superb writing. We'll have to forgive him for not bringing home a win.

I've been on the road this afternoon for the beginning of the game which is why there wasn't a post until now, but I have been listening on the radio. Obviously the first half has been frustrating in many ways (continued foul trouble and poor decision making) but Wake has managed to hang in there this half and Wake will have a chance in the second half. Having this game in very reachable single digits at the half is great.

Feel free to post your thoughts and comments throughout the game. I'm still pretty busy so I may check in with some thoughts a couple of times but not regularly. I do hope to have a little post-game analysis ready right at the end of the game.

Let's hope the guys keep it together and grab this win. At the half, Wake trails 44-37.

0 comments

Post a Comment