Easter Weekend  

First of all, I'd like to wish all of you a happy Easter. I hope it was an enjoyable and relaxing weekend spent with friends and/or family.

I've been in NYC with my family and have had limited Internet access, and unfortunately also limited time in front of the TV to see basketball. From what little I have seen it's been exciting, although I'm sure most of your brackets are as big of a mess as mine is. Next year we'll have to do an Old Gold & Blog bracket contest to see who's the best.

Wake sports news this weekend isn't too good. Baseball got their butts kicked at Miami, including a 23-2 l0ss today before having the 2nd game cancled due to weather (but they were already down 9-1 so maybe that was for the better). It's looking like it could be a long season on the baseball diamond, although they started pretty poorly last year and rebounded to make the tournament.

As we get into the Sweet 16 and Elite 8 (and as I get to see more of the games) I hope to do some analysis of those games when they're going on. That's about it at this point. I know I said there would be a bit more of a regular schedule around here after the break, but obviously that didn't quite happen. Hopefully I'll do a better job staying on top of things this time around.

0 comments

Post a Comment