Wake Forest vs. NC State  

Today's game tips off at 12:00 from the Joel against Tobacco Road rival NC State.

I sincerely hope the Deacs are looking for revenge, because if they aren't then they probably aren't looking for anything but a loss. The last-second loss in Raleigh better motivate this team or else it could be another rough day.

Unfortuantely it does not appear that I'll have any way to view the game here in Texas. I may end up heading to a sports bar or something, but either way there won't be a live blog of the game. For those of you who enjoy those, I apologize (although if one or more of you wants to step up and do it, feel free to leave your analysis in the comments section during the game).

If I end up seeing the game I'll write about it afterwards, but if not I've got a couple of options of others who might be able to step up.

It'd be nice to get rid of this losing streak before the ACC Tournament, wouldn't it?

0 comments

Post a Comment