I'm a Failure  

After writing pretty steadily last week, I've proven to be just about the worst blogger ever this week. I originally planned to watch the Wake/Duke game Saturday night when I got back from playing baseball, but then things just didn't work out and I've been busy with school work since. As it looks now, with us playing again tomorrow night, I may not get around to watching the Duke game at all.

Also, I know everyone enjoyed the interview I did with David Dohrmann last week, and I was really hoping to do the same thing this week with Florida State, possibly with the guys from tomahawk nation, but unfortunately they have not been getting back to me, and with the game being tomorrow it seems that we may not have that this week either.

So, I've basically been a failure this week as a blogger, and for that I apologize. I've avoided posting other things because I kept hoping I'd get around to watching and analyzing the Duke game, but I think I'm moving past that now. We'll see what I can come up with these next couple days.

0 comments

Post a Comment