Thursday Rainy Thursday  

I feel like it's been a suprisingly quiet week in the news, but maybe that's primarily because I was expecting Basketball news to be picking up considerably. It hasn't really, so we're left with the average flow of football news.

There are a couple things to look forward to over the next couple of days:
1. I think there will be an interview with CarolinaMarch about Saturday's game.
2.
I'm planning on doing a little pre-game preview today or tomorrow (maybe that's not something you look forward to, but I kind of hope so...)
3. NazT Deac from the Scout boards has volunteered to cover the Black and Gold scrimmage on Saturday afternoon - which is in the Varsity Gym on campus, not the Joel as previously reported.

That taken care of, here's whats been going on in the last 24 hours:
I don't know if it's a coincidence or if they worked together, but both the WSJ and the Greensboro News and Record have stories in today's papers about John Russel, high school teammate of Riley Skinner.

The Florida Times Union put out ACC power rankings today, and Wake is ranked 2nd behind only Boston College. To be honest, I'm surprised to see us getting that much respect - it seems kind of weird. I'm not going to complain though, let's just go prove we deserve it on Saturday.

Rivals.com predicts a Wake win, 21-17.

So there you go. Hopefully I can get the Carolina interview done today, but more than likely it won't be up until tomorrow. Don't let the rain keep you away from Groves on Saturday, and if you can, go pack the Varsity Gym immediately after!

0 comments

Post a Comment