Monday Morning Roundup  

Unfortunately I wasn't able to post all weekend as I wasn't able to get an internet connection in my hotel, and didn't get home until late last night with plenty of work to do. Since I've gotten behind, I'm going to try to catch up.

Over the weekend:
2nd ranked men's soccer beat NC State 4-0 on Saturday, while the 18th ranked women's team lost 1-0 to 11th ranked UNC
Our 3rd ranked field hockey team improved to 9-4 with a 5-1 victory over Pacific.

In the WSJ this weekend:
Football: Wake is Fast,
Basketball: Better Defense

I think that's about it, although this seems a bit light. Wake does have some votes in both the AP and Coaches polls, but we haven't cracked it yet. Keep winning and it should happen soon though.

I've got a busy week, but I'll try to stay on top of news and things. Let me know if you find something I should mention!

3 comments

Post a Comment