ONE TEAM. ONE FIGHT.  


So at Screamin' Demons sign ups tonight I was able to get my hands on a bunch of basketball posters. I thought I'd grabbed a pretty big stack, but it turns out they're pretty thick and there were only ten (10) of them. Keeping one for myself, that leaves nine (9) extras. I know people over on the Scout boards expressed interest in getting their hands on one, so I though I might be able to help out. I'm not sure what the mailing tubes that I need to send them in will cost, nor how much priority mail postage for those tubes will be, but if you're willing to pay that cost (I'd guess around $5, could be a tiny bit less, maybe as much as $10, I really don't know. We can work that out when you get in touch with me) then I'm happy to help get them to you.

It'll be first come first serve, so send me an email here and we can determine logistics and what not. Hope this will help some of you!

UPDATE: As of about 9:00 this morning (Wednesday) the posters I currently have have all been claimed. I'll update again if I'm able to get more.

0 comments

Post a Comment