Thursday News Round-up  

Clearly football and basketball will get the most attention here on the OGB, but when you have the best soccer team in the nation and it's getting recognized in a nice article from USA Today, it's certainly worth a mention.

I've only been to two games this year, and I don't know much about the sport other than what I've learned from playing FIFA soccer video games, so it's difficult for me to comment in too many specifics. Nonetheless, the article will get you a little excited about our soccer team and the efforts they are putting forth on the field.

Also, today's WSJ includes a story about Chip Vaughn and his maturation into a leader in the defensive secondary. Very nice, and worth a read, but nothing of great significance.

I'm hoping to put together my own preview of this weekend's game later today, so check back later for that.

0 comments

Post a Comment