The final countdown...  

We're less than an hour from the beginning of Wake's first practice in 2008. I know everyone is excited that things are finally getting under way, including me.

Unfortunately I won't be back in Winston-Salem until the 21st, however I've come up with several ways to keep everyone up to date on practices until then.

I have a few sources who will be around watching practices and are going to help me keep you all updated. These updates should cover the basics of what's being worked on in practice, how guys are looking, etc.

The other element of my preseason coverage will be a bit different. I've enlisted the help of a current Demon Deacon to provide a player's perspective on preseason practices. I'll wait and let him reveal himself in his first post, which will hopefully be sometime in the next 24 hours.

27 days to kickoff...

0 comments

Post a Comment