Gameday update  

I'm leaving Houston momentarily for Waco and am looking forward to the game. Unfortunately, though, a live blog is going to be impossible tonight due to Big XII rules and my roll helping the Old Gold & Black cover the game. Such is life for someone in my position right now. We can maybe talk more about this over the weekend, but I'll leave it at that for now.

As I said earlier, though, Scott Wortman's live blog will probably be pretty good (I guess you get permission for such things as the opposing athletic department), even though it won't be interactive. Anyway, enjoy the game and I expect to be back afterwards with a happy report on the game.

For a few afternoon links, check out this from Heather Dinich and for you gamblers, Scott from Las Vegas checks in with this.

1 comments

  • Anonymous  
    8/29/08, 12:15 AM

    1-0 for the Deacs!!! Way to go, and lets shake the rust off the receiving corps for some fabulous offense this year! Looking good for 08!

Post a Comment