Wake up call: Ready for football  

I can't tell you how ready I am to finally see this team play. I know the next six days are going to move much to slowly for my liking. All the previews floating around don't make things easier, particularly this most recent effort ACC Nation put together - a great interview with Stan Cotten.

I've missed out on some items the last couple days, so here's a recap:

I even missed this one at first this morning: Lenox Rawlings thinks we'll see Wake in the ACC Championship game. I like it!

I think J.P. Giglio underestimates the Deacs when he says their most realistic scenario this season is "seven to eight wins and a decent bowl trip."

Misdirection...blah...blah...blah.

Still, you've got to love a third Wake article from the N&O in one 24 hour period.

The AP reminds us Wake isn't just a basketball school anymore.

Coach Grobe actually has to worry about complacency - amazing how that happened!

For those who have an interest in keeping up with Dean Hood at EKU, here's a preview of the Colonels.

I'll be out at this afternoon's practice, so look for a report afterwards. I also may head out to women's soccer's opener against Utah. We'll see if that fits the schedule or not.

0 comments

Post a Comment