Wake up call: Another loss in the Wake Forest family  

Yesterday was a sad day for the Wake Forest family, as assistant basketball coach Jeff Battle's wife, Joyce Battle, passed away after battling lung cancer for some time. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and the team as they go through this hard time.

I apologize for not having a report from last night's practice. It ended up being a late day for me and the report just didn't quite come together. I don't plan on having that happen too often, and there should be a report once again tonight. Hopefully this report from the official site will get the job done for last night.

A little over a week ago I linked to a photo gallery with some great pictures of the exterior of Deacon Tower. For an excellent idea of what's going on inside the tower, check out this gallery. Pretty exciting stuff, I can't wait to see it all in person.

0 comments

Post a Comment