Wake up call: 1-0  

I know it is much easier for me to wake up early and travel this morning after a win than it would have been after a loss. Still, time is short, so I'm quickly going to dump a few links and get out.

Since you may not have had a chance to see it, here's my initial post-game offering. More is likely throughout the weekend.

Dan Collins, Associated Press, Dallas paper, photos from Waco-trib, and I can't get to their article without registering but I know its there. I gotta run for the airport, so those of you who find other links can leave them in the comments and I may be back with more this afternoon.

1 comments

  • Anonymous  
    8/29/08, 1:40 PM

    Here's the USA Today write-up http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/2008-08-28-wake-baylor_N.htm ---It's on again now on Fox College Sports-Central Have a great weekend, everyone!

Post a Comment