Thoughts on early games  

I know some people have a hard time doing it, but when it comes to non-conference games, I always root for the ACC team. For me, it was not any fun to just see Virginia Tech lose to East Carolina. That does nothing good for the ACC or for Wake Forest.

ECU definitely looked like the better team today - they would have won handily were it not for "beamerball" special teams work by VT earlier in the game. Anyway, I'm not very happy about this one.

As for the rest, App State didn't have what it took to repeat last year's performance against Michigan against LSU this morning, but that wasn't particularly surprising.

Also in the top 25, Pitt looks set to lose to Bowling Green.

I'm getting set to watch Virignia play USC this afternoon, which isn't likely to be an ACC victory but should be fun to watch nonetheless. I'll have another update later in the day.

If you missed it, check out my previous post updating you all on the future of live blogs.

0 comments

Post a Comment