Wake men's soccer scrimmage vs. Furman: Live blog  

4 comments

  • Anonymous  
    8/23/08, 11:27 PM

    Well done, Zach. Not sure I understood the LIVE vs Boards comment, but I appreciate the tremendous effort you are putting in. You are really putting your heart into it, and can't ask for more. Thanks!

  • Zach Smith  
    8/24/08, 4:15 AM

    Ah yes, sorry if that wasn't clear. I pretty good percentage of readers participate in the Wake Forest message board on Scout.com, commonly referred to as "the boards."

    There's good discussion over there all the time about all kinds of things and it's a great site, just fairly different than what I do here.

    Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it and I'm glad you liked the live blog.

  • Anonymous  
    8/24/08, 1:02 PM

    Don't forget that the Rivals site is growing daily Zach, and the discussion is really picking up over there.

  • Zach Smith  
    8/24/08, 1:16 PM

    Absolutely, Jared. I didn't mean that as any slight to Rivals.

    I don't think there's anything wrong with people using different outlets, any combination of them, or all three. All of them do good work as a whole, but they all have their strengths and weaknesses.

    Personally, I think the fact that there are a variety of outlets for Wake fans can be nothing but a good thing.

Post a Comment