Wake up call: My finished preseason ballot  

Feel free to continue submitting feedback on my Blogpoll ballot. I said yesterday that the poll would be published today, but apparently there was some sort of problem that has pushed it back a couple of days. My new ballot has Wake at 13, with West Virginia falling to 14 and Oregon climbing to 12. Keep telling me why I'm an idiot, I'm prone to listening.

I didn't get to some stuff over the weekend that might be of interest. For example, the News & Observer says the Triangle needs to take a look at Winston-Salem.

Here's a nice report from Saturday's Fan Fest, which sounded like lots of fun.

Also coming later today: a practice report as the Deacs hit the field again after the day off.

3 comments

  • Anonymous  
    8/19/08, 7:53 AM

    Well I guess if you can read between the lines on the preseason reports, it seems as if the development of the offensive line will be the story, certainly during the early part of the year

  • Zach Smith  
    8/19/08, 2:24 PM

    I agree wholeheartedly. I think we may still be able to have some success against Baylor, Ole Miss, and Navy even with the line struggling, but long term success is going to require some good things from that unit.

  • Anonymous  
    8/20/08, 8:30 PM

    Congratulations on getting a shout-out on your very first blog ballot. I was guessing that a CKA award might be in your future, but at least you have some admittedly blogtastic folks sharing the blogisphere http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com/2008/08/20/blogpoll-week-negative-one/ , even if they didn't officially go on record.

Post a Comment