Wake up call: A great day  

One of the best things about having Wake open on Thursday night is that I don't have to spend today worrying about the Deacs, instead I just get to enjoy all the other great football on TV. It's a really nice feeling, particularly this first week of the season when I just want to see as much football as possible.

A cursory scan of various sources didn't reveal any new news items on the Deacs this morning, so there won't be any of that, but I may check in with some notes from other ACC games throughout the day, and I will also take a much more in-depth look at the Baylor game either today or tomorrow. I also have an explanation coming soon for some of the semi-cryptic messages I shared Thursday about live blogging and things like that.

All that to say, check back throughout the day if you get the chance, but more than anything, enjoy some football!

0 comments

Post a Comment