Scouting the enemy (bloggers)  

Although I've been pretty swamped with other work for the last week - meaning I've been somewhat lazy here on the blog, the Florida State bloggers have been working at full force.

Considering the size of the school, it's not surprising that they've got quite a few people writing about them, but the number is still impressive. For your enlightenment, I'll point you in their direction so you can see what they've been working on this week.

I answered some questions about the Demon Deacons for Chant Rant today. They also run a site about FSU athletic history - Garnet and Great.

Tomahawk Nation is the SBNation Florida State offering, now run by the guys who used to write FSU Uncensored.

One of Tomahawk Nation's previous publishers now calls Nole Spear It home, and I'll be answering questions there tomorrow.

Last, but certainly not least, we have ScalpEm.com, a consistently solid source of Seminole news and a fellow BlogPoll pollster.

Did I miss anyone else FSU fans? Leave a note in the comments.

2 comments

Post a Comment