Wake up call: (Non) gameday  

As much as I would love getting to see Wake play today, I actually really enjoy bye weeks because they allow me to just enjoy watching football without worrying about the Deacs.

Because of that, and because I feel like doing a live blog, I'm going to be running a live blog for at least a few hours this afternoon. I'll almost definitely be watching Cal vs. Maryland, because even though I've noticed how bad Maryland's been so far, I haven't actually gotten to see them play yet.

I would like to see Navy vs. Duke since we play both of those teams, but for whatever reason ESPNU disappeared from the campus cable lineup this week and the game doesn't appear to be on ESPN360 either.

Anyway, if you're hanging out this afternoon without much to do, stop by and we can chat football. I'll get the live blog started right at noon, and I'll keep running it for as long as there's interest, (or until I decide I've got better things to do!)

I'm also trying to get done analyzing the film of the defense vs. Ole Miss so hopefully that will be up before we start the live blog. Happy Saturday!

0 comments

Post a Comment