Wake up call: A look at week two  

Another week, another blogpoll ballot. To be honest, I don't quite know what to do with this right now - just not enough data, so fill free to give me a piece of your mind. Except for Oklahoma at #1. It's not changing until they lose or I have an incredibly compelling reason to change it. So basically, until they lose. Let it go (Kyle).

RankTeamDelta
1 Oklahoma --
2 Southern Cal --
3 Georgia --
4 Florida --
5 Ohio State --
6 Missouri --
7 LSU --
8 Auburn --
9 Texas --
10 Alabama --
11 East Carolina 14
12 Wisconsin 1
13 Oregon 1
14 Wake Forest --
15 Texas Tech --
16 Kansas 2
17 Arizona State --
18 South Florida 1
19 Utah 1
20 Florida State 1
21 Brigham Young 5
22 California 1
23 Penn State 3
24 UCLA --
25 Fresno State 1

Dropped Out: West Virginia (#13), South Carolina (#22).

In other news, Riley Skinner and Sam Swank were both players of the week. Good stuff - not that I'm surprised.

Jim Grobe is apparently in Bristol today doing various things with ESPN. I guess with the bye week and the day off tomorrow he has time for that type of thing. Should be great for some publicity. He'll be doing a live chat at 12:30 if you want to participate in that.

Game times are out for week 4. Wake will play FSU at 7:00 p.m. on ESPN2. I'm interested to hear your opinions on playing down there in a night game. I guess it worked well last time. Anyone going? I'm trying to decide if I am or not.

Only seen one news link: The defense isn't satisified with their performance. Glad to hear that. I'm sure they'll bring it at FSU.

It's a bye week so we've got some time to kill. If I get a couple hours to spend breaking down the film I'll try to do that. I'm sure we'll come up with something.

1 comments

  • Anonymous  
    9/10/08, 7:29 PM

    Nice job on the poll, but you're on crack if u think FSU is better that Penn State, PSU is a top 20 team.

Post a Comment