Wake up to 14 in Week 4 BlogPoll  

This week's BlogPoll came out this morning and Wake moves up three spots to #14. Seems pretty fair, and I like this week's poll as a whole. You can see the whole thing here.

For the first time (when I've submitted a ballot, anyway) I don't even appear in the C-K Award for ranking your team significantly higher than everyone else. Seems like people are finally realizing what I'd like to think I knew all along.

The only other ranked ACC team is Clemson at 23, but I'm kind of hopeful that they'll lose that honor in a couple weeks.

I know I said this morning that I thought I'd have the offense Replay Booth up now, but getting things formated for posting are causing me a few issues. It'll have to wait until after classes this afternoon.

0 comments

Post a Comment