Wake up call: BlogPoll? What BlogPoll?  

Well, I'm an idiot. I don't know what happened, but I totally forgot to fill out a ballot for this week's BlogPoll. Really dumb. Not even sure how I forgot, but I did. Anyway, even without my help, Wake moved up a spot to #17. Good stuff as always.

Dan Collins profiles Kevin Patterson, along with plenty of talk about the rest of the secondary.

Edward Robinson writes the type of thing I would have liked to have jumped on - Chip Vaughn's "CONQUERED" shirt he wore against FSU last year. Will it make a comeback? Robinson wasn't the only one wondering.

Even more people are finally figuring it out - Wake isn't a cupcake anymore. Funny how they still have trouble believing it's true.

Aparently FSU likes to put an extra guy in the box - and Lobo thinks he can handle it. I certainly hope so, but I definitely have my doubts. I have a feeling it will be another pass-happy week.

Everyone's favorite - 5 Good Questions will be up later this morning.

1 comments

  • Anonymous  
    9/18/08, 9:56 AM

    People still think Wake Forest is a cupcake because the majority only evaluate a program's greatness by the name of the program.

Post a Comment