Mens Soccer vs. UCLA  

I'm headed out to Spry Stadium for tonight's soccer game against UCLA, but because of some other stuff going on I'll probably only make it to the first half. I was going to try to take my computer out there, but this on-and-off rain doesn't make me feel too comfortable about that so we'll have to do without for tonight. Late tonight or tomorrow morning I'll have some sort of report about what I saw.

Have a good evening!

Update: Wake defeats UCLA 3-0
I was at Spry for the entire first half and enjoyed seeing great goals by Lyle Adams and Marcus Tracy. Despite the wet conditions (including one several minute stretch of some pretty hard rain), the Deacs moved the ball well and generally controlled the game. UCLA is clearly a pretty good team, and to grab a 3-0 win like this is pretty impressive. It sounded like coach Vidovich was very happy that the team didn't let up in the second half, and even added another goal from freshman Nick Millington. Definitely a successful night for the Deacs, who will play South Carolina on Sunday afternoon.

0 comments

Post a Comment