Wake up call: FSU Gameday  

As much as I enjoyed the week off, the anticipation of seeing the Deacs on the field again tonight has me very excited. When you're watching the game, grab that laptop and join me for tonight's live blog. Should be a great time to enjoy the game and talk about it with other fans. With the 7:00 kickoff, I'll try to get things up and running about 6:45.

Here's a quick look at what the bloggers are saying about this game:

If you missed it, yesterday I predicted a 41-37 victory.

Chant Rant says Jimbo Fisher is the one with something to prove in this game.

Tomahawk Nation has an incredibly extensive preview of the game, ultimately concluding FSU will win 28-23.

In MSM-land, Dan Collins has a final look at the game, and it seems coach and the team are a little bit anxious. Journal columnist Lenox Rawlings blasts FSU for their weak schedule, Vegas for the spread, and the AP voters for buying into all of it. Impressive stuff.

I realize that a win would be an upset if you asked Vegas, but I'd expect a little bit more respect from Caulton Tudor. His article is very complimentary of the Deacs, but he acts as if a win tonight would be a big surprise.

"Seminoles set to conquer Wake Forest" - a pretty bold headline if you ask me.

There are a few other articles from Florida papers, but they don't say anything we haven't already read several times this week.

0 comments

Post a Comment