Wake up call: Week 1 final blogpoll  

With Tennessee's loss to UCLA I had to follow my own rules and remove them from my poll, but given the way the game went I decided UCLA deserved to be in. So, here's my final ballot this week:

RankTeamDelta
1 Oklahoma --
2 Southern Cal --
3 Georgia --
4 Florida 1
5 Ohio State 2
6 Missouri 2
7 LSU 1
8 Auburn 1
9 Texas 1
10 Alabama 15
11 Wisconsin --
12 Oregon --
13 West Virginia --
14 Wake Forest 1
15 Texas Tech 1
16 Brigham Young --
17 Arizona State --
18 Kansas 1
19 South Florida 2
20 Utah 3
21 Florida State 1
22 South Carolina 4
23 California 3
24 UCLA 2
25 East Carolina 1

Dropped Out: Clemson (#6), Virginia Tech (#18), Tennessee (#20), Illinois (#24).

On to the news. . .the AP poll ranks Wake #20. . .Wake will try to keep Ole Miss from "running wild,". . . and Chip Brinkman is pretty happy about scoring two touchdowns last week.

I've finally got some of that analysis ready, even if it isn't in the form I originally intended to put it in. Hopefully you'll find it interesting, so check back later in the day (hopefully it will be up by noon, but who knows with my track record this week).

0 comments

Post a Comment