Wake up call: In the afternoon  

I'm not sure what happened here. I wrote this late last night and somehow it didn't get posted this morning. My sincere apologies, and the game preview will be up soon.

I got a question two days ago from a Will:

Where has Jordan Williams been this season? I know he was injured in the pre-season, but he isn't listed on this week's injury report and considering he was good enough to play as a true frosh I'm a little concerned when he's not on the field (huge deep ball threat). Do you know what the deal is? Is he injured, and if so, will he red-shirt?
First of all, sorry for taking so long to answer you question. As for the status of Jordan Williams, he has sat out the first two games with what I'm pretty sure is an ankle injury. I believe he was listed as "questionable" for the first two games, but obviously never saw the field. Since he isn't on this week's injury report at all, and given the fact that the team is coming of the extra week to get healthy, I have a feeling we'll see him down in Tallahassee. I don't think he's going to be getting a redshirt this time around.

In the news today, it's good (in an "I'm glad I'm not crazy for thinking that" kind of way) to see Jim Grobe say he thinks the running backs need to do a better job hitting holes.

Edward Robinson previews tomorrow's game, and says Aaron Curry is not yet satisfied with his performance or that of the defense.

Bob Sutton profiles the emergence of D.J. Boldin.

Down in Florida Skinner and the passing attack gain some recognition.

Graham Gano will play on Saturday? What? If you remember, FSU's punter/placekicker tore up his knee in the preseason and I though he was out for the season. According to Heather Dinnich, apparently not.

0 comments

Post a Comment